Graduate Positions Available (Master, Ph.D., Post-doc)
We are actively seeking motivated graduate students to join the very creative team.
- Research Areas
- Embedded system architecture
- Microarchitecture evaluation and optimization
- Compiler optimization (focus on backend)
- Multi-core and low-power compilation
- General-purpose GPU computing (such as CUDA)
- Neural systems engineering
- Stipend: UNIST fellowship plus Project salary (maximum allowed by the school)
- We regularly collaborate with top university labs (SNU) on cutting-edge research
- Other benefits include
- Full international travel grant on conference paper
- State-of-the-art research facilities
- On-campus dormitory and ideal research environment
Contact us if interested.